Thursday, 29 June 2017
Dear Diary
I have this one particular word document that I use as my personal journal, or what-so-ever called diary. This file named "WORD". Just one word, "WORD". I don't know why the hell I named it as "WORD", maybe I was just ran out of words, so instead I just wrote "WORD". Bleh, lame.
It was first created when I was in my third year of my junior high school. I was in my final year, 9th grade, and had a plenty of.....you know, interesting stories. Moments that I always want to cherish and better for them to be written so I can read them all over again anytime I want to. Those simple things about that one boy I really like at the time (and watching him playing football or just seeing him walked by my class...ew.), or moments of my final exams, times when I got confused as hell to choose the best high school, or even moments when I had a little conflicts with few of my friends. For me, those simple things are very special and I never want to forget every single detail. So I decided to create a diary in my computer and started to write since then.
This diary, is so boring. I mean...it's just plain. Calibri, size 11, justified. No pictures, no colors, no background, no emoticon. Just words. And that's what makes it special. Just words. It clearly describes every moments perfectly you don't even need a single picture to portrays the stories. I like it that way, clean cut. And this file is saved deep in my computer's folders you can't even guess where it saved. It's stored secretly in a highly secured folder because my computer is often used by my mother and my sister...and I don't want them to find this document and read them. Haha :)
So after nearly 7 years anniversary of my diary, this file is consisted of 203 pages. Just 203 pages. I wonder if this counted as many or what? Let's say there are 365 days a year, and I've had this file for 6,5 years, then it makes 2.372 days. And after all this time, I only wrote 203 days stories out of 2.372, about a tenth from all. So...? So okay, I don't know what to say because I can't compare this thing with other people's diary because I haven't asked my friends if they've already got themselves a diary or not and I don't know how many pages people usually write on their diary. Okay? Okay.
If you guys wonder what I've wrote in my 203 pages diary for 7 years, from I was just a junior high school student until now bachelor-in-the-making student, then the answer is : CHEESE. What? It's CHEESE because all of them are full of cheesiness (does even the word 'cheesiness' exists?). They're all CHEESY, but I enjoyed it, anyway. Here are some of the examples (please don't laugh) :
On the first page of my diary, it tells story about this guy that I used to like at my JHS. Fourteen-years-old me wrote "Oh my god, today I saw him playing soccer at the field on class-meeting day, everybody was cheering at him. He's really cool, and not to mention.....hot!". Yeah, something like that (and it's already filtered, by the way. The original script is much worse).
And what I really, really like about my diary is that I described the moments to the very detail; what the weather was at the time, what time it was, what clothes I/he/she was wearing, what we were doing, what we're going to do, how the mood was, my internal thoughts and imaginations, and etc. It goes like this :
It was almost 7pm already, and we decided to take the train together. Buuut taa-daa suddenly it rained really hard...we had no choice but to eat at the canteen while waiting for the rain. When the rain had stopped, we walked to the bus-stop to take the yellow-bus (re:bikun, lol) and waited there for about a decade. REALLY. It's 8pm, I wanted to go home, and there's just no yellow-bus in the sight after more than 15 minutes. So to kill the boredom, he initiated to take on a bet. If the-yellow bus come within 5 minutes, he'll buy me sbux. But if this friggin yellow-bus come after those 5 minutes, then I'm buying him a coffee bread. And I lost. Just like that I lost my money on a stupid bet. Nice, thanks.
Like that. The original version of the script is actually written in bahasa. And again, much more cheesy and full of unimportant expressions like "OMGGG" "zzzz" "wtfff" "yessss" "hufffffttt" "huhu" "really tense bruh" "so cuteee" "so happyy" etc. Even though they seems annoying, these expressions are actually funny when you read them in the future. It really describes my feeling and thoughts at the time and I often think I was really stupid and hilarious to even think like that and wrote them down on my diary. It's kind of childish, but it feels good.
So, yeah, that's my diary...if you guys ever wondered:) But actually, lately I've rarely write on my diary again. I have this 3rd instagram account where I can post a picture and wrote anything on the caption, like an instant diary. I can just write anything, anywhere, anytime without me having to go home, turned on the computer, and typed them down. Sometimes after I got home I got really tired, got a lot of assignment to do, and I didn't even have enough time to write. So I think this instagram account really helped me to write small, single thing that happened to me on that day. But the shortcoming is that I didn't describe the moments in details like when I typed on my computer (because it's really hard and tiring to type many things with your phone, right?). But I thinks it's just okay, as long as I can still remember everything clearly.
I think that's all! Thank you for your time reading my another diary, though. It's been a long time since I wrote thiiiiiis long on my blog.
xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment