Sunday, 1 January 2012

No request is too extreme

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012! Okay lets make some wishes, I wish................:
1. 2012 is not going to be the end of the world, I still wanna live here with my family and friends. I'm still young. Duh.
2. Better relationship with families and friends
3. Experience something new, amazing, and unforgettable moments
4. Meet all the idols I want to meet
5. Better scores at school, especially on math and science, and enter the science class *prayhard* please I want this really bad
6. SUBSIE ART!
7. More friends, more fun, less remedial, less all the stressful
8. Richer with my own works
9. Longer hair
10. Grow upward, not sideways
Note:
11. Forget all the bad memories and make them lessons for you, to the better you and better future
12. Let all the good things happen

And many more wishes:) Pray hard, and hope all these wishes will come true.
No request is too extreme.

No comments: