Tuesday, 27 December 2011

►Fly to Seoul

So, as you can see on the title, I spent my holiday in SOUTH KOREA! Starts from 21st-27th December. Actually, I didn't ask for this. But my parents promised me if I could enter 8 shs, I can pick anywhere to go for holiday. So I decided to go to Korea! Before I get bored with all the korean stuffs, better go now. Besides that, Korea now is in a winter season, and I've never seen snow before.

Back to our topic. Me, family, and some of my cousins with their parents, went there by tour. There are 25peops of us. Okay, I'm not going to tell you the whole story of my trip. But my photos will:) This is one of the most amazing holiday I've ever had. Seeing snow falling from the sky for the first time, skiing for the first time also, feeling how cold winter season is, become the shopping winner (usually my sister does), and being in the same country, same city, with kpop idols, and.......................many more.


After arrived at Incheon International Airport, we were immediately went to Everland. It looks like Disneyland a bit, but I think Disneyland is way better. Sadly, we couldn't really enjoy the rides because of the weather was freaaaakin cold, even we wore a super thick cloth. But it's okay, I enjoyed that.


Skiing! Even though it was really hard to playing ski, but it was fun. The weather was totally cold, and I was sweating, cool.


HANBOK
Korea's views! The views were outleeey aaahhhmazing in winter season. Snow was everywhere, trees without any leaf, christmas tree with small blinking colorful lamp surrounded, night city's clear views, the bright yellow bridge that connect each island, and etc............ it was totally cool.


I felt kinda upset cause I couldn't meet the idols there , even just one, please-..- One of my reason to having a holiday in south Korea is.......................them. But it's okay, if they are having a concert here, in Jakarta, I'm absolutely gonna watch them. Although I couldn't meet them, but I still could take a picture with their huge poster. Yup, I'm feelin a little bit happy.


And this information is for peops who are planning to having a holiday in Korea. I suggest you to buy and eat these foods and drinks! These are highly ★ recommended.trust.me.
1. Market O Real Brownie, this food is totally delisioso0o0 :9 sweet, creamy, and tender in one bite.
2. Banana milk, super recommended :9
3. Churros, you can find this food usually in a big theme park. Because everytime I went to a theme park like Disneyland, or Disneysea, or Everland, I could easily find it. But in korea, many people out of the theme park sell this
4. Dippin dots Ice cream, first I saw this food while I was watching SHINee Hello Baby. On the movie, not movie, it's a reality show, I saw taemin and jonghyun bought this ice cream at the Dongdaemun fashion market. And when I went there, I SAW IT. Same place, same MS. SELLER. AH.MA.ZING. And when I bought and tasted it, totally yummy :9 But actually.....................you can find it also in jakarta:|
5. Kimchi, korea's traditional food, UNIQUE. It's red, a little bit spicy, sometimes one of its kind tastes a little bit sour, and another kind of kimchi tastes salty. You have to taste it.


Okay, I think it's enough. I really am wishing, one day I can comeback to South Korea in another season,*pray hard* and also can meet the idols *pray even harder* XOXO :*

No comments: