Wednesday, 10 January 2018

Unforgettable Year : 2017

Despite the delay, I just want to throw-all-the-way-back from the beginning of this amazing year I experienced, 2017. The year where I got a lot of great opportunity and make a couple of good friends for life (and also found out which ones are not) . The year where I finally got out of my comfort zone and try new things. And also, a year where I experienced one of the greatest breakdown. So here we go :

January - February

(with the proudest team face of IC)
(Klubir minus DR team because they were already heading back to the hotel and airport with the delegates)

Greatest blessing, one of the best decision ever made in my entire life, IC for sure, and this is our year. Thank you for the efforts, tears, and laughs we shared together within the time. Sometimes I like to think and question why we can be this close with each other. 72 personalities and here we are, made it to the very best and I'm really proud of us :)

behind the scene of the pictures above :

(eating a big bucket of KFC after stand by on the ticket booth all day non stop, no time for kafe or even kopet)
(awkward moment after a big fight debating about hotels and sponsorship)
(D-1!)

April - May
(what a great surprise, really proud of myself *in a good way*)

This is the period where I finally bracing myself up in trying new things, exciting and a little bit tense, I'm telling you. I participated in couple of competitions and well, I failed (and that is okay). I applied and sent dozens of emails to several companies for my summer internship and got replied only by less than 5 companies (and again, I'm okay with it). I got interviewed by those companies and failed, again. I remember losing hope and getting all moody, panic, and confused with myself. But until the end of May, I finally got a call from one of the company and did the telephone interview right away and being told to come to their office on the following day for the user interview. VOILA! On the following week I got a call and they told me I got the position for summer intern with another 20 interns (and they literally said '20 from all 900 applicants in total' and I'm literally amazed by myself, w.o.w).

June - July
(me struggling with the traffic everyday on the way to the office and back to home) 
(me being the last person on the floor on the last day before eid al fitr holiday because boss suddenly came up from nowhere and gave pile of task that need to be done that night)

These months are tough. Going to the office everyday and worked for about 9 hours from 9 to 6 is tiring, really. I mean, I like the culture, the people, friends and bosses, they are all nice to me. The projects and activities are also interesting and insightful it made me feel so grateful for the  opportunity. But it's just...tiring. Being adult with all the responsibilities. *sigh*. But well, I made new friends! Those people I can't even imagine being friends with and up until now we're still besties and always in constant (but unimportant) contact. I'm so glad I met those amazing people that came from a world class university and also with those with unlimited achievements on their CV, really really glad.

August
(IDN delegates)
(xoxo from fierce and sweet 15th marketing communication)

Standing applause for the greatest team building ever. I just can't believe we finally made it to Aussie which I remember a year ago it was just a random jokes we know that will not happen in the future. Well, a dream is a wish your heart makes :) And also this year I finally participated in my first international conference, HPAIR. Great experience, again blessed with the opportunity and people I met during the event.

Regardless of the fun trip, in this month I did one big mistake that I regret until now. It was just me, did a stupid thing, together with a stupid person. Both of us ended up regretting all the way. I just don't know what to do, feel, or think. Just nothing. Sometimes I like to think hundreds of possible scenarios if it didn't happened at all. Well, it's not the mistake that I'm regretting, it's just the way we cope up with the after-effects, and honestly, for me it's kinda too much.

September

(after 6 hours of shopping in caktucak market, let me show you the result)
(when suddenly everybody turned into general treasurer and great with accounting)
(even after nearly half year has passed, we still can't moved on from this mango sticky rice)
(that "fck, marry, kill" session we love the most. we know each other really well i don't even surprise with the answer haha i just like the fact that they finally speak em out loud)

Another big round of applause for the greatest executives reunion ever. Went to Bangkok and did a non-stop shopping, endless mango sticky rice, drinking thai tea and the "16% +++ yakult", taking stupid pictures, counting debts cash and coins, amazing rooftop dinner, and also a non-stop laugh we shared. For the truth-or-truth game, I trust my secrets to you all :)

October
(via with that face describes her personality too well)

Finally one of my best best best friend from junior high school graduated! It feels weird realizing we really are an adult now and ready to join to be a part of the workforce. Surreal. Time flies, for sure. Praying really hard in 2018 me too is going to graduate, Amiin.

December
(ehehe buckingham) 

Made it to the palace, people. Whatta dream. Good closing for a good year.


That's all! Me closing the chapter of 2017 ready for another good ones, let's welcome 2018!

No comments: