Saturday, 3 September 2016

Reality Slaps


In a state of mind and condition where I don't even sing along to my favorite songs


Have you ever thought about how many people around you that you think you know them well but actually you only know their surface? That they actually wearing a mask they will never took off infront of you, and you will just talk about everything with them cluelessly and laugh about stupid little things everyday without knowing what actually in their mind?

A few days ago one of my friends told me everything, about someone that I trust and I thought I know very well, someone that I always thought as a good friend and partner-in-crime, one of those guys that I gush to everyday whenever I found or experienced some amazing or cool things. Someone that I've considered as a friend ignoring his flaws and his behavior. I have to admit that he has this kind of personality that cannot be accepted by all people, only a few people will understands him and can accept him just the way he is. And well, I am one of those people. For some reasons I can relate to him and he also understands me very well and vice versa. In brief, we're a good friend.

But well, reality slaps. Those stories change my perspective towards him 180degree in just one night. Yes, one of those nightmares that will not make you cry or scared, but it will make you sit, replayed it for thousand times, and think about it for the rest of the night. A part of me still can't believe all the things I've heard from all the people around me. But when I really think about it carefully, it does make sense. And it scares me.


It's just too much information about one person at a time.


xoxo, #ineedgrammarnazi

No comments: