You know you've read a good book when you turn the last page and feel a little as if you have lost a friend - Paul Sweeney
When you read a great book, you don't escape from life, you plunge deeper into it - Julian Barnes
We read five words the first page of a really good novel and we begin to forget that we are reading printed words on a page; we begin to see images - John Gardner
I love books. I love that moment when you open one and sink into it you can escape from the world, into a story that's way more interesting than yours will ever be - Elizabeth Scott
I love to read. That doesn't mean I don't have a life. It doesn't mean I'm a nerd. I only love the feeling that...even when you're back in reality you still like you're in a different world - S.A.
Books are a uniquely portable magic - Stephen King
She is too fond of books and it has turned her brain - Louisa May Alcott
A book is a gift you can open again and again - Garrison Keillor
Sometimes you read a book so special that you want to carry it around with you for months after you've finished just to stay near it - Markus Zusak
Reading a book is like re-writing it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms - Angela Carter
Books give a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything - Anonymous
happy reading everyone! xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment