Sunday, 16 December 2012

Never Ending Concerts

So as you know, on my last post i said that Wonder Girls' concert was my last concert in 2012. But, NO. It's not over yet. I went to 2PM WHAT TIME IS IT LIVE TOUR IN JAKARTA!!! It was on December 8th 2012 in Meis, Ancol. Gosh still happy about it:''') Again, I got the tickets (the bronze one) for free from my uncle. Yes FREE!! I dont even know how to express my thankful to my uncle:'''''')

I came 15 minutes late to the concert, so I couldn't see the opening *so sad*. It's all because I went out of town and there was a huge traffic jam for more than an hour in the middle of the road. And when I entered the stadium, the concert has already begun. And again, I didnt sit in place where i should be. I should sit in the bronze seat, but because I came late to the concert and the stadium was already dark and the crew couldn't see my tickets, i sit in the silver one (one level above the bronze one) MUAHAHAHA. AAAAAANNNNDDD this is my favorite part. They sang 'Satu-satu aku sayang ibu'!! You can see the video here:D



I'm waiting for them to sing 'Thank You' because it's my favorite song from 2PM, but they didn't sing it. It's okay, as long as I can see them live and they also made a video where the background music is 'Thank You'. And to be honest, the video is kinda sweet totally sweet:) But unfortunately, I didn't watch them when they sang Hands Up (the closing song, and it's also my favorite song). Y? It's all because of my brother. Yesh. He got bored with the concert (yeah, he's not me) and he was mad and he wanted to go home. D:

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU NICHKHUN TAECYEON JUN K JUNHO WOOYOUNG CHANSUNG FOR THE CONCERT! Hope I can see you guys again in another concert:''')

Yes. They'll comeback to Jakarta. Yes. And it's already confirmed. Totally looking forward to Music Bank Live in Jakarta!! There are gonna be Super Junior(again), SHINee(again), 2PM(again), Beast and others:D LET'S SAVE SOME MONEYYYYYYYYY!

No comments: