Friday, 21 October 2011

IMA HIGHSCHOOLIAN

Salut! Comment ça va? ça va bien, Merci:):)

Sooo I've been spending my life as a 'highschoolian' in 8 shs for about 4 months. Wanna know about it? How is it? Is it fun? You better not ask. Why? Because It. Was. Hard. TOTALLY HARD AND UNDER PRESSURE. I thought high school's life is not gonna be like this hard and full of stressed. I wonder...............why old peoples said that high school's life is the most unforgettable moment in their life. They said they always want to go back to their high school's life. Is it true? Hmm :/

For me, my high school's life is gonna be full of tasks, exams, and of course.......remedial. Cross the last one. Why remedial? Have you been study hard? CHECK! Pray hard? DOUBLE CHECK! So the problem must be the questions the teachers gave to you? TING! Yup. The questions are crazzeeyyyy and totally out of ma prediction. Scores? I got 35 and 46 in math gosh............. when I was still in jhs my math score's range used to be 70-100. Now? ugh -..- others especially science, which is also have the same scores with math.

"Age is just a number, so does my math test result" - anonymous. Duh.

So all I have to do is study hard, pray hard, ask my parents to always pray for me, and.........keep calm. I hope and I'm sure one day I will get used to this kind of situation. AND ONE DAY I'M SURE I WILL EXPERIENCE THE HAPPINESS OF HIGHSCHOOL'S LIFE
Wish me luck :*

No comments: